Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Thu September 12, 2013
What Makes A Neighborhood Sustainable?
St. Peter/Waterway is one of six communities targeted by Greater Kansas City Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC) in 2006 as part of their NeighborhoodsNOW program.
City planner and former Vice-Chair of the Planning Commission of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County Daniel Serda and Micah Kubic, Senior Program Officer of Greater Kansas City LISC talk about what makes a neighborhood sustainable and how to go about developing one.
- Micah Kubic, Senior Program Officer of Greater KC LISC (Local Initiative Support Corporation)
- Daniel Serda, city planner and former chair of the Urban Redevelopment Committee for Mayor Mark Holland's Transition team