Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu October 17, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List, Oct. 18-20, 2013
Looking for something to do this Fall weekend? Check out Brian McTavish's Weekend To-Do List for October 18-20, 2013.
Bonnie Raitt with Marc Cohn (Blues, r&b, rock, pop), 8 p.m. Friday at The Midland, 1228 Main. Tickets: Sold out
Chambers of Edgar Allen Poe Haunted House (Scary stuff for non-faint of heart, including a “jump” out of a fourth floor window) Friday and Saturday nights, 1100 Santa Fe, near the foot of the 12th Street Bridge, in the West Bottoms. Admission: $27
“The Wizard of Oz” (Classic fantasy presented by Christian Youth Theatre of Kansas City), 7 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Goppert Theater at Avilla University, 11901 Wornall. Tickets: $10 adults, $8 children
KC Bourbon & Blues Barbecue (Whiskey samplings, BBQ food booths, vintage autos, family fun), 2 to 11 p.m. Saturday at the Kansas City Power and Light District, 1333 Walnut. Admission: Free
Halloweenie Roast (Modern rock, featuring The Naked and Famous, Portugal, The Man, The 1975, The Colourist and Crystal Fighters), 6 p.m. Thursday at The Midland, 1228 Main. Tickets: $22
Up to Date