Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Thu November 21, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: Nov. 22-24, 2013
Kansas City is abuzz with things to do this weekend, and Brian McTavish has selected a few for our Weekend To-Do List for November 22-24.
The Fairy Princess (Kansas City holiday season icon), kids can visit with the Fairy Princess following Saturday’s 6 p.m. lighting ceremony at Zona Rosa, I-29 and Barry Road, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: Nominal fee to have your picture taken with Her Highness.
Monster Trucks (Automotive spectacle and carnage for the whole family), 7:30 p.m. Friday, 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at Kemper Arena, 1800 Genessee, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $23 adults, $13 ages 3-11.
Alejandro Fernandez (Latin Grammy winner sings rancheras and his pop hits), 8 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $6-$150.
Lee Brice with Cassadee Pope and American Young (Country), 7:30 p.m. Saturday at The Midland, 1228 Main, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $20.
“A Christmas Carol” (Holiday classic by Charles Dickens), 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 7 p.m. Sunday at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre, Spencer Theatre, UMKC Performing Arts Center, 4949 Cherry, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $29-$69.
Up to Date