Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Up to Date
Thu October 31, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List, Nov. 1-3, 2013
Looking for something to do this Halloween weekend? Check out Brian McTavish's Weekend To-Do List for Nov. 1-3, 2013.
Straight No Chaser (A cappella), 7:30 p.m. Sunday at The Midland, 1228 Main. Tickets: $29.50-$49.50
Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt (Singer/songwriters and their guitars), 8 p.m. Sunday at the Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway. Tickets: $32.25-$141.85
Robbie Fulks (Alt country), 8:30 p.m. Friday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester. Tickets: $15
Screenland at the Symphony: “The Phantom of the Opera” (Screening of classic 1925 silent horror film starring Lon Chaney, with live organ accompaniment), 7 p.m. Thursday at Helzberg Hall at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway. Tickets: $25-$45
Crown Center Ice Terrace Opening Day (Free urban skating), 6 to 9 a.m. Friday at Crown Center Square, 2450 Grand. Admission: $6; free for adults 60 and over and children 4 and under. Skate rental is $3, or skaters may bring their own.
Up to Date