Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Up to Date
Thu July 5, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List: July 6-8
A long-standing heat advisory shouldn't put a damper on your fun! Today on Up to Date, Brian McTavish returns with the top five events in KC this weekend, July 6-8.
All-Star FanFest: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday through Monday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday. Bartle Hall, Kansas City Convention Center, 301 W. 13th. Admission: $30; $25 for students, military, seniors and children ages 2 to 11.
Jay Mohr: 8 p.m. Saturday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main, Kansas City, MO 64105. Tickets: $25, $35.
“The Addams Family”: 8 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, 4600 Starlight Rd, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $10 to $85.
Andre Williams: 9 p.m. Friday. Record Bar, 1020 Westport Road. Tickets: $10.
Death Cab for Cutie: 8 p.m. Sunday. Crossroads KC, 417 E. 18th. Tickets: $40, $46.50.