Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Thu July 19, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List, July 20-22
Don't let the heat advisory get you down! There's still plenty to do and see in Kansas City this weekend. Check out Brian McTavish's top five events for July 20-22.
Chicago and the Doobie Brothers: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Tickets: Start at $26 (four for $19.75 each).
James Taylor: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Tickets: $65.
Urinetown: 8:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday; Theatre in the Park, Shawnee Mission Park, 7710 Renner Road, Shawnee. Admission: $8; $6 ages 6 to 10.
National Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight Championship: 6 p.m. Saturday, Turner Recreation Center, 831 S. 55th St., Kansas City, Kan. Tickets: $15 adults, $5 kids.
KC Fringe Festival Opening Night Party: 6:30 p.m. Thursday; Spencer Theater, UMKC Performing Arts Center, 4949 Cherry. Admission: Free.