Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Up to Date
Thu July 19, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List, July 20-22
Don't let the heat advisory get you down! There's still plenty to do and see in Kansas City this weekend. Check out Brian McTavish's top five events for July 20-22.
Chicago and the Doobie Brothers: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Tickets: Start at $26 (four for $19.75 each).
James Taylor: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Tickets: $65.
Urinetown: 8:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday; Theatre in the Park, Shawnee Mission Park, 7710 Renner Road, Shawnee. Admission: $8; $6 ages 6 to 10.
National Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight Championship: 6 p.m. Saturday, Turner Recreation Center, 831 S. 55th St., Kansas City, Kan. Tickets: $15 adults, $5 kids.
KC Fringe Festival Opening Night Party: 6:30 p.m. Thursday; Spencer Theater, UMKC Performing Arts Center, 4949 Cherry. Admission: Free.