Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu January 2, 2014
The Weekend To-Do List: January 3-5, 2014
Looking for something to ward off the chill this weekend? Check out Brian McTavish's Weekend To-Do List for Jan. 3-5, 2014.
American Aquarium (Americana: country, folk, rock), 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $12
Kid Sister (Rap), 8 p.m. Saturday at the Riot Room, 4048 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $5.00 - $10.00
Improv Team-up (Long form improv “team jam” comedy show, featuring After School Special, Chess with Death), 8 p.m. Saturday at Open Fire Wood Burning Pizza, 3951 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: $20
Frosty Fun Days at Starlight Theatre (Theatrical activity/performance for ages 6-10), 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday at Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: $45
“A Very Fifties Christmas” (Nostalgic holiday tribute to suburban nirvana), Half-hour tours from 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Johnson County Museum’s 1950s All Electric House, 6305 Lackman, Shawnee, Kan. Admission: $2; $1 ages 12 and younger
Up to Date