Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu February 28, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: February 28-March 3, 2013
Getting cabin fever after all those snow days? Up To Date's Brian McTavish has just the thing.
Variety Show 2013 (Local talent and celebrity showcase to benefit Variety the Children’s Charity of Kansas City), 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main St. Tickets: $75
Kansas City Fashion Week (Fashion runway shows), 7 p.m. Thursday, 7 p.m. Friday (sold out), 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. (sold out) Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at 28 Event Space, 1300 W. 28th St. Admission: $15 to $60
Good People (Tony nominated play about people just scraping by), 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday at the Unicorn Theatre, 3828 Main St. Tickets: $22.50, $32.50
Bettye LeVette (Rhythm and blues), 9 p.m. Saturday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester. Tickets: $26
Marble Crazy (Contemporary art glass marble show with 20 artists and live demonstrations), Noon to 9 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at the Moon Marble Company, 600 E. Front St., Bonner Springs. Admission: Free