Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Up to Date
Thu December 12, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: December 13-15, 2013
Is winter putting a chill in your weekend? Brian McTavish has a few ideas about how you can heat it back up on our Weekend To-Do List for Dec. 13-15.
Shooting Star: Christmas Benefit Show for Harvesters (Classic Midwest rock), 8 p.m. Thursday at One Block South, 7300 W. 119th, Overland Park, Kan. Tickets: $15
The Texas Tenors with the Kansas City Symphony (Country and gospel meet classical and Broadway), 8 p.m. Friday at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1407 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $52 to $125
Louie Anderson (Stand-up comedy), 8 p.m. Thursday, 7:45 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Stanford and Sons Comedy Club at the Legends, Kansas City, Kan. Tickets: $15 to $45
“Beauty and the Beast” (Broadway Across America), 7:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Music Hall, 301 W. 13th, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $25 to $65
6x10: The Annual 10-Minute Play Festival (The Barn Players perform six original plays, including “Wishing Well,” with six different directors and casts), 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Barn Players Theatre, 6219 Martway, Mission, Kan. Tickets: $10
Up to Date