Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu April 24, 2014
The Weekend To-Do List: April 25-27, 2014
Got a case of the blahs? Brian McTavish has just the thing to spice up your weekend at get you out of that funk with his Weekend To-Do List for April 25-27.
Diana Ross (Pop), 7 p.m. Sunday at the Midland Theater, 1228 Main, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $58 to $178
ShakesBEER (Celebrating Shakespeare’s 450th birthday with Shakespeareaoke, trivia, live music, raffle, cake), 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday at the Uptown Arts Bar, 3611 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $10 (standing room only)
Arcade Fire (Rock), 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $30.50 to $60.50
Charlotte Street Foundation Studio Residency Program Open House Weekend (Visit with artists in their workspaces plus dance performances, concerts, gallery talks, readings), 6 to 10 p.m. Friday and noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at Partnership Place, 906 Grand; Town Pavilion, 1100 Walnut; Paragraph Gallery, 21-23 E. 12th, all in Kansas City, Mo. Admission: Free