Most Active Stories
- Historians Recommend The Best 20 Books About Kansas City
- Report: Medicaid Expansion In Missouri Would Yield Up to $100M In Annual Savings
- First-Ever National Coal Ash Regs Disappoint Missouri Environmentalists
- School Closings In The Kansas City Metro For January 7
- How The Kansas-Missouri State Line Became A Road
Up To Date
Fri February 17, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for something to do this weekend? Up to Date's Brian McTavish offers up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for February 17-19, 2012.
LoCash Cowboys with Burford and Lucas Cook Country music: 8 p.m. Friday, Beaumont Club, 4750 Pennsylvania. Admission: $13.
Stuffed & Unstrung Henson Alternative Puppet Theatre: 8 p.m. Saturday, Yardley Hall at Carlsen Center, Johnson Community College. Admission: $35, $45 (pre-show dinner on campus before the show – $25– through box office).
Literary Cannon Fodder Speedy sketch-based comedy interpretations of great books from Western Civilization: 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Lawrence Arts Center, 940 New Hampshire, Lawrence. Admission: $7.
“Romeo and Juliet” Kansas City Ballet production with choreography by Ib Anderson and music by Sergei Prokofiev: 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway. Admission: $35 to $99.
Fourth Annual Mardi Gras Festival at KC Live! Booze, beads and beats: 8 p.m. Saturday at outdoor KC Live! stage, Kansas City Power and Light District, 14th and Grand. Admission: Free