Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu March 29, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for something to do this weekend? Up to Date's Brian McTavish offers up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for March 30-April 1, 2012.
A Spoonful of Sugar: A tribute to the the music of Julie Andrews with vocalists Jon Daugharthy and Melinda MacDonald. Performances, which run through April 29, are 8 p.m. Thursday - Sunday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Chestnut Fine Arts Center, 234 N. Chestnut, Olathe, KS. Tickets: $23.
Adam Carolla: Stand-up comedy. 8 p.m. Friday at the Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $27.50-$47.50.
Dayglow, The World's Largest Paint Party: Deejay David Solano, performance artists, paint cannons. 7 p.m. Saturday at the Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $35.59.
Ollie's Egg Hunt: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Paradise Park, 1021 N.E. Colbern, Lee's Summit. The event is free with park admission.
Star Party: Looking at the stars and planets with telescopes and binoculars. 7:30 p.m. Friday (weather permitting) in the H.M.S. Beagle science store parking log, 180 English Land Drive, Parkville, MO. Admission is free.