Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu March 15, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for something to do this weekend? Up to Date's Brian McTavish offers up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for March 16-18, 2012.
Jane’s Addiction: Alternative rock vets return on world tour. 8:30 p.m. Friday at the Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $37.50, $53
Kansas City St. Patrick’s Day Parade: 40th annual promenade devoted to patron saint of the Emerald Isle. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday from 33rd and Broadway to 43rd and Linwood, Kansas City, MO. Admission: Free
KC Command vs. Jacksonville Sharks: Arena football home opener. 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $18 to $100
Jason Aldean: Country rock. 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: Sold out (check at box office on day of show).
“The Importance of Being Earnest”: Classic farce by Oscar Wilde. 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 4 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the American Heartland Theatre in Crown Center, 2450 Grand, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $14 to $35.