Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurants Within 250 Miles Of Kansas City
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Brownback Won't Allow Marriage Rights To Gay Couples In Kansas
Wed July 23, 2008
WEB EXTRA: First Fridays in the Crossroads
On the first Friday of each month, The Crossroads Arts District hosts what's grown from a gallery crawl into an arts festival, featuring music, performance, and art by local and national artists.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – KCUR's Laura Spencer brings us this postcard of sounds of the street culture on a First Friday. For photos, check here.
The Crossroads Arts District in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, spans a mile wide; its boundaries are 15th Street, I-35, Freighthouse district, and Troost Avenue.
For images from First Fridays in the Crossroads, check here.
Download recent arts stories or subscribe to the KCUR Arts Podcast