Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed November 18, 2009
WEB EXTRA: A Conversation with Michael Stern and Michael Kaiser, Part 2
As part of the 50-state tour called "Arts in Crisis," John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts President Michael Kaiser stopped in Kansas City, Missouri.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – Here, the Kennedy Center's Michael Kaiser talks to Kansas City Symphony Music Director Michael Stern and takes questions from the audience. In this segment, Kaiser talks about arts education, how to argue for the importance of the arts in a tough economic climate, and answers the question,"What animal would a healthy or unhealthy arts organization be?"
For more on Arts in Crisis: A Kennedy Center Initiative, check here.