Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu January 5, 2012
VIDEO: Car Lands On Roof, Driver Charged With Hit-And-Run
This is why we created a category called The No-Way:
"A family in Northwest Fresno was stunned Wednesday morning to find a car on the roof of their apartment," KFSN-TV reports.
Police say a 26-year-old man who allegedly stole a car was apparently driving it way too fast when he missed a turn, went on to some rocks and the vehicle launched into the air.
The sedan landed up on top of family's home (it's a rather low roof, as you can see).
The alleged Evel Knievel wannabe fled the scene — breaking his leg in the process when he jumped from the roof. He was caught not far away and "faces a number of charges including hit-and-run," KFSN says.
Or should that be hit-and-homerun?