Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Sun November 25, 2012
U.S. Representatives Emanuel Cleaver & Kevin Yoder
With only five weeks left in the 112th Congress, Representatives and Senators are under pressure to find common ground among themselves and with the President to avoid the fiscal cliff.
On Monday's program U.S. Representatives Emanuel Cleaver (D, MO-5) and Kevin Yoder (R, KS-3) join Steve Kraske for a discussion on whether Congress can find the balance between spending cuts and revenue increases to keep the country from diving deeper into recession. We'll also talk about the future of Obama’s healthcare law, what’s on the agenda for Congress with the president’s second term and look at how Democrats and Republicans might work across the aisle to solve some problems.