Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu May 24, 2012
"Twisted Sister" Dee Snider: Faithful & Committed Rocker
Dee Snider’s career has defied the stereotypical rock’n’roll life.
Front man for Twisted Sister, radio personality, contestant on "Celebrity Apprentice," and married to one woman since 1981. No alcohol, drugs, or women for this rocker.
Friday on Up to Date, Dee Snider shares with us the thrill of life at the top...and the burn of a fast downfall. We’ll also get a sneak peek at his new genre-bending album that gives familiar Broadway tunes a heavy metal twist.
You won't want to miss this in-depth interview with one of rock’s most intriguing personalities.
Daniel "Dee" Snider (born March 15, 1955) is an American singer-songwriter, screenwriter, radio personality, and actor. Snider is most famous for his role as the frontman of the heavy metal band Twisted Sister. He was ranked 83 in the Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Vocalist of All Time. Read a full biography here.