Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Mon January 7, 2013
Transformation In The New Year
With each new year, comes the inevitable setting of lofty personal improvement goals.
Be it for better physical, mental, or environmental health, millions of Americans make (and subsequently drop), New Year's resolutions every year.
On Monday's Central Standard, we'll be joined by resident authority on all things mental health, psychologist Dr. Bruce Liese. He'll discuss the rationale behind the specific human condition of the New Year's resolution, and explore ways to stick to goals set.