Kansas City, MO –
Top Stories of Week (March 3-March 7)
- Grand jury won't indict Planned Parenthood, questions petition process.
- Court rules with council in city manager contract dispute, Skaggs appeals ruling.
- City budget cut proposals include ending funding for Liberty Memorial, sports complex.
- Appeals court deals blow to Aquila on unzoned Cass County power plant.
- Kansas coal-fired power plant bill advances, Sebelius threatens veto.
- Roberts, Brownback protest Air Force contract that snubs Boeing Wichita.
- Horton convicted again of 1974 Lizabeth Wilson murder.