Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri September 28, 2007
Top Stories of the Week
By Steve Bell
Kansas City, MO –
KC-St. Joseph Diocese to pay $225,000 in priest sex abuse suit.
Judge rules new Missouri abortion clinic rules must be renegotiated.
Missouri also pursues suit to ban prison inmate abortions.
Hall to stand trial in Johnson County for Kelsey Smith murder.
Grand Jury indicts 3 Johnson County businesses for obscenity.
Fairfax auto workers walk, strike only lasts two days.
Morrison asks for funds to step up fight on Internet crime.
Blunt proposes state cooperation with faith-based organizations.
Olathe city council bans new billboard construction.
Jackson County increases shortfall estimate to $20 million.
KC infrastructure sales-tax renewal campaign underway.