Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Contentious Views Dominate Female Bishop's Tenure
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
Thu August 8, 2013
Top Stories: Fort Hood Trial Resumes; Fire Spreads In Calif.
Good morning (and our apologies for being late with this).
Some of our early headlines:
Other stories in the news:
-- Wildfire In Southern California "Grows To 10,000 Acres; One Person Burned 'Head To Toe.' " (Los Angeles Times)
-- 4 Killed, 4 Wounded In Dallas-area Shooting Rampage. (The Dallas Morning News)
-- "Suspect's Vehicle In California Murder-abduction Case Seen In Oregon." (Reuters)
-- Suicide Bomber In Quetta, Pakistan, Kills At Least 28. (BBC News)