The Top Sledding Hills In Kansas City
By Beth Lipoff • Feb 4, 2014
If you're itching to get out there today with your saucer or sled and cruise down some hills, we've got recommendations for the best sledding hill in the metro area.
- Penn Valley Park, 31st Street and SW Trafficway in Kansas City, Mo.
- Suicide Hill, at 57th and Brookside in Kansas City, Mo.
- Stubby Park, on Poplar Street in Leavenworth, Kan.
- Mackay Hill, at Park University in Parkville, Mo.
- Near the Memorial Chapel, at Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
- Westwood Park, at 47th Street and State Line Road in Kansas City, Mo.
- Blue Valley Park, at 23rd Street and Topping Avenue in Kansas City, Mo.
- Waterworks Park, at Waterworks Road and N. Oak Trafficway in Kansas City, Mo.