Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Fri October 26, 2012
Top Of The Morning News: Wednesday, October 26, 2012
Voter ID needs are clarified. The Toy and Miniature Museum unveils a new name. That and more news from KCUR.
Toy & Miniature Museum Gets New Name For 30th Birthday
The museum, which opened in 1982, is set to be renamed as the The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures, the museum. Find out more about the museum and its collection here.
Missouri Secretary Of State Clarifies Voter ID Needs
Photo ID laws and proposals for photo ID laws are causing some confusion as election day approaches. Missouri Secretary of State Robin Carnahan sent e-mails and made phone calls in response to questions her office is receiving from voters wanting to know how to get photo ID that is not required in Missouri. Read more here.
Kansas Democrats Unveil Economic Plan
Democratic leaders from the Kansas Legislature have laid out a proposal that they say will create jobs. The lawmakers unveiled the plan during a series of stops in union halls across Kansas. Learn more here.