Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue November 13, 2012
Top Of The Morning News: November 13, 2012
MARC looks over the edge of the fiscal cliff when predicting economic forecast. A wounded Missouri vet gets a new home designed for his needs.
Kansas City Could Hit 5 Percent Growth
Avoiding the January 1st fiscal cliff of huge spending cuts and tax hikes is key to a positive economic forecast in Kansas City. Find out more here.
Wounded Vet Gets “Smart Home”
A paralyzed Afghan War veteran from central Missouri received a special gift for Veterans Day -- a “smart home” which was custom-built for him and designed to help him live as independently as possible. Find out more about the home here.