Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon June 25, 2012
Top Of The Morning News: Monday, June 25, 2012
Managing the Missouri River is dividing farmers, businesses and others. North Kansas City Hospital’s governing board seeks to find out more about possible sale. It’s a daily digest of news from KCUR.
Missouri River Divides Communities
But as the difficult cleanup and recovery continues in flooded areas near the Missouri River, concerns have intensified between those who want there to be more control of this river and those who believe it should flow freely. Find out more from Harvest Public Media here.
Possible Health Care 'Storm' Cited In Floating Of Hospital Sale
Questions surrounding disputed search for a buyer of North Kansas City's only hospital may be clarified by mid-week. A meeting called by the hospital's governing board is set for Monday, and the point man for city government sees a complicated future ahead as the healthcare environment changes. Read more here.