Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu June 13, 2013
Top Of The Morning News: June 13, 2013
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon signs eight bills into law. The MU Chancellor announces he will retire in November. Farmers find it hard to constantly switch between floods and drought,
Missouri Governor Nixon Signs Home Brewers Bill
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon signed eight bills into law that were passed this year by Missouri lawmakers. One of them will be of special interest to beer lovers. Find out why here.
MU Chancellor Announces His Retirement
University of Missouri Chancellor Brady Deaton announced he will step down as chancellor effective November 15 of this year. University of Missouri Chancellor Brady Deaton announced today that he will step down as chancellor effective November 15 of this year. Find out about his plans for the future here.
Farmers Get Weather Whiplash
Midwestern farmers are suffering from "weather whiplash," according to meteorologist Jeff Masters. In the past three years, there's been flooding, then record-setting drought, and now flooding again. Some say changing jet stream patterns may be part of the reason. Find out more about the phenomenon here.