Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Fri June 22, 2012
Top Of The Morning News: Friday, June 22, 2012
North Kansas City Hospital board looks at fighting possible sale. Armenian soldiers are studying how things are done in Kansas. It’s a daily digest of headlines from KCUR.
Fight Ahead In Possible Sale Of Northtown Hospital
Vowing to fight sale of North Kansas City Hospital, the Chairman of the Hospital Board says he has asked legal advice about the most basic questions in the City Council’s announcement that the city is prepared for potential sale. Hospital Board Chair Mike Montgomery said today the announcement that Merrill Lynch is advising on potential sale was a total surprise to him and staff. Read more here.
Armenian Soldiers Studying Kansas National Guard
Two members of the Armenian military are in Kansas this week, observing the state's noncommissioned officer program. They are studying the Kansas National Guard program. Find out more here.