Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Thu December 27, 2012
Top Of The Morning News: December 27, 2012
Sam Brownback is hopeful Congress will extend a wind energy tax credit, but a Congressman doesn’t think it will happen. Police say a man is charged with assault on an officer after trying to run over a KC police officer.
Brownback Hopeful For Wind Energy Tax Credit
Man Charged With Assaulting An Officer
An affidavit given by police alleged that 45-year-old Elliott Robertson tried to drive over an officer who had told him to raise his hands while sitting in a car early yesterday Wednesday near 9th and The Paseo. A twice-wounded Kansas City, Missouri man is recovering, under guard, in a Kansas City, Kansas hospital. The man was shot by police and is charged with assault on an officer. Read more here.