Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon June 9, 2014
Tell KCUR: What’s The Best Advice Your Father Ever Gave You?
As Father’s Day approaches, KCUR staffers took a moment to remember some of the best advice our dads gave us.
Among those recommendations were: “Don’t talk about yourself so much,” “Don’t talk politics or religion with friends,” “Make sure to tell people that you care about them,” and “If it doesn’t work, kick it a little.”
Help us honor your dads this week by highlighting their greatest quips and guidance.
Tell KCUR: What’s the best advice your father ever gave you?
Tweet us your answers with the #TellKCUR hashtag or go to our Facebook page and leave your answer in a comment. You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881 or send an email with your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll share your stories Thursday online and on the air during KCUR’s daily talk show Central Standard, which starts at 10 a.m.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online. Check out our arsenal of questions and your answers.
Up to Date