Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon January 7, 2013
Stretching Your Palate
Chances are you have eaten at his restaurant, taken in a show at his venue, or even met the dude. But did you know about his plan to curb regional invasive species by cooking and eating them?
On the second half of Tuesday's Central Standard, we'll talk with local artist, restaurateur, and all-around renaissance man Stretch about his ever-expanding celebrity, and latest venture - hosting the show Eating The Enemy on Animal Planet.