Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Wed December 12, 2012
Stressed For The Holidays?
The holidays are a time of good cheer, celebration and togetherness. So what do you do if your family has just gone through a divorce or other domestic clash?
On Thursday's Up to Date, we’ll talk with psychologist Harriet Lerner about how to handle holiday stress when all the relatives come to share food, festivities and familial guilt-trips.