Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Up to Date
Wed July 17, 2013
Steve's Bookshelf: Conflicts And Untold Stories
Sneak behind the lines of Mexico’s brutal drug wars and climb to the top of Mount Everest during the Cold War without leaving your home.
On Wednesday's Up to Date, Steve's Bookshelf returns with more recommendations. Joining Steve Kraske to discuss their books are:
- Nathaniel Philbreck, Bunker Hill: A City, a Siege, a Revolution
- Broughton Coburn, The Vast Unknown: America's First Ascent of Everest
- Alfredo Corchado, Midnight in Mexico: A Reporter's Journey Through a Country's Descent into Darkness
- Lily Koppel, The Astronaut Wives Club: A True Story
Up To Date