Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed April 10, 2013
Speech and communication is a fundamental and necessary part of our days. Being able to articulate I thoughts, feelings and desires is perhaps the most distinguishing characteristic of being human. But how hard is it to correct or relearn this intrinsic skill? Today we explore the practice of Speech Therapy with Carol Koch, Associate Professor at the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Rockhurst University and Shatonda Jones, a Visiting Instructor of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Rockhurst University.