Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed February 22, 2012
Social Media Trends & New African Art Curator
He’s seeing us on the side while staying in a committed relationship with the DIA in Detroit.
We’ll discuss some items in the Nelson-Atkin’s permanent collection that he finds especially fascinating, and learn how to see them with new eyes.
But, first -- Is Facebook the new Google? Nicholas Segura from the 385 Agency joins Central Standard for a look at new trends in social media and how businesses can attract a more multicultural audience.