Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Fri January 10, 2014
The Science Behind Exercise And Goal-Setting
Halfway through January, and it's a time for a serious question. Are you going to bear down and get started on that new year’s commitment to regular exercise and healthy eating? Or are you going to let this year's goal lapse and be forgotten?
On Tuesday's Central Standard, Brian Ellison talks with an exercise scientist and a behavior modification expert helps us understand how we can change those habits and why we usually don’t. You can learn why for so many of us, the resolutions are already over.
- Dr. Nicole Moodie, Assistant Professor of Exercise and Sports Science at Rockhurst University
- Dr. Ann Davis, Psychologist and Professor of Pediatrics at KU Medical Center