Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Armadillos On The Rise In Missouri, Creeping Into Kansas City
- Missouri's 'Right To Farm' Pits Farmer Against Farmer
- Kansas City Arts Community Mourns Painter's Unexpected Death
- Kansas And Missouri Artists Selected For 'State Of The Art' Exhibition At Crystal Bridges
Up to Date
Thu March 27, 2014
School Boards: Helping Or Hurting Local Districts?
When you think about schools, you picture classrooms, teachers and students. But where do school boards fit in?
On Thursday's Up to Date, we talk about the elected representatives of school districts, who can be a critical part of educational planning and the new survey that's questioning whether these leaders are helping or hurting the cause.
- Joe Robertson, reporter for the Kansas City Star
- Michael Petrilli, executive vice-president of the Thomas B. Fordham Institute