Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Tue January 24, 2012
The Right To Remain Informed
When a police officer asks “Do you know why I pulled you over?” what should you say? At what point, in dealing with the police, can everything you say or do be used against you?
In this episode of Central Standard, everything you ever wanted to know about your legal rights but were too handcuffed to ask. We bring you advice for handling police interrogations with our guest Attorney Prince Adebayo Ogunmeno. He's the author of Silence is Power: A Lawyer's Step-by-Step Guide to Handling Police Interrogations and Protecting Your Freedom, and wants to help bridge the gap between what the police know, and what the average citizen knows, about their rights.
As our host Jabulani says, "Anything you listen to on this program can and will be used to help you."