Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Tue January 24, 2012
The Right To Remain Informed
When a police officer asks “Do you know why I pulled you over?” what should you say? At what point, in dealing with the police, can everything you say or do be used against you?
In this episode of Central Standard, everything you ever wanted to know about your legal rights but were too handcuffed to ask. We bring you advice for handling police interrogations with our guest Attorney Prince Adebayo Ogunmeno. He's the author of Silence is Power: A Lawyer's Step-by-Step Guide to Handling Police Interrogations and Protecting Your Freedom, and wants to help bridge the gap between what the police know, and what the average citizen knows, about their rights.
As our host Jabulani says, "Anything you listen to on this program can and will be used to help you."