Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Tue January 24, 2012
The Right To Remain Informed
When a police officer asks “Do you know why I pulled you over?” what should you say? At what point, in dealing with the police, can everything you say or do be used against you?
In this episode of Central Standard, everything you ever wanted to know about your legal rights but were too handcuffed to ask. We bring you advice for handling police interrogations with our guest Attorney Prince Adebayo Ogunmeno. He's the author of Silence is Power: A Lawyer's Step-by-Step Guide to Handling Police Interrogations and Protecting Your Freedom, and wants to help bridge the gap between what the police know, and what the average citizen knows, about their rights.
As our host Jabulani says, "Anything you listen to on this program can and will be used to help you."