Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Up to Date
Fri February 1, 2013
Remembering Adele Hall
This past weekend, hundreds of Kansas Citians paid their respects to the family of community leader Adele Hall, who died January 26 at age 81.
Do you have a memory or a story you'd like to share about Adele Hall? You can post it here, share your thoughts on KCUR's Facebook page, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 816 235 2888 during the program.
More Information: A Celebration of Life service for Adele Hall will begin at 4 p.m. Monday at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 6401 Wornall Terrace, Kansas City, Mo.
In lieu of flowers and in tribute to Hall’s lifelong commitment to others, the family suggests contributions to several different groups: The Children’s Mercy Hospital, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, The Pembroke Hill School, The Salvation Army, The United Way of Greater Kansas City or Wayside Waifs.