Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Wed February 13, 2013
Reacting To The State Of The Union Address
In last night's State of the Union address, Pres. Obama addressed the federal minimum wage, economic growth and tax policy as well as action on gun control, among other things.
In the second part of Wednesday's Up to Date, we'll talk with U.S. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver and Washburn University political science professor Bob Beatty about what this means and why it's important.