Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
Tue August 6, 2013
The Psychology Of Branding
Logos and brands are all around us, and we probably recognize more of them than we think. But what goes into creating those familiar symbols? And how do they work to make us buy the products they represent? Today on Central Standard, we'll talk label design. Joining us are Payton Kelly, creative director at Boulevard Brewing Company, Ann Willoughby, founder and chief creative officer at Willoughby Design, a firm based in Kansas City, and Rajesh Bagchi, associate professor of marketing at Virginia Tech's Pamplin College of Business.
Kelly will be speaking Thursday, August 8 at 6:30 p.m. at the Plaza Branch of the Kansas City Public Library.