Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat September 29, 2012
PETER GROSZ, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be the big surprise in next week's debate? Kyrie O'Connor?
KYRIE O'CONNOR: Ron Paul comes out onstage and somebody has to tell him, "Dr. Paul, it's over."
GROSZ: Brian Babylon?
BRIAN BABYLON: Come to find out that Obama has had a fake spray tan the whole time.
GROSZ: And Adam Felber?
ADAM FELBER: In a bizarre consecutive technical foul-up, President Obama's teleprompter will malfunction and so will Mitt Romney.
CARL KASELL: Well, if any those things happen next week, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
GROSZ: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Kyrie O'Connor, Brian Babylon and Adam Felber.
GROSZ: Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Grosz. Peter Sagal will be back next week. Thank you very much.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
GROSZ: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.