Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Mon February 11, 2013
Poet Tracy K. Smith On Exploring Space And The Abyss
In this edition of New Letters on the Air, Smith discusses how science fiction, the reality of God, and the death of her father inspired her to explore the outer limits of space and the abyss in work that critics have said present images transformed into the space of possibility.
Listen here until February 20, 2013.
New Letters on the Air, public radio's longest-running literary program, is a half-hour program that is produced by New Letters magazine at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.