Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon April 6, 2009
Poet Michelle Boisseau Explores Time and Family History in New Work
A Sunday in God-Years, a new collection of poetry by Michelle Boisseau, takes its title from the notion that within geologic time, human history happens in the blink of God's eye.
By New Letters on the Air: Angela Elam and Danie Alexander
Kansas City, MO – It also examines family history and the repercussions of slave ownership. Centered around a long poem with 15 sections called "A Reckoning," this is a book that can actually be judged by its cover as you'll discover in this interview by New Letters on the Air host, Angela Elam.
Download recent arts stories or subscribe to the KCUR Arts Podcast