Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Tue November 13, 2007
Podcasting Collaborative with the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
Through an audio collaborative, KCUR and the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art will provide listeners with the voices and insights of living artists. Since its opening in 1994, the Kemper Museum has brought more than 100 artists to Kansas City. The collaborative project will present these artists' voices as well as community and curatorial voices to a broad range of listeners.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – The project kicks off November 16, 2007 with the Kemper Museum's exhibition Life After Death: New Leipzig Paintings from the Rubell Family Collection. It includes the work of seven artists whose traditional painting style flourished in Leipzig, a former East German town isolated from the Western influences of the 20th century.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast