Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue November 13, 2007
Podcasting Collaborative with the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
Through an audio collaborative, KCUR and the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art will provide listeners with the voices and insights of living artists. Since its opening in 1994, the Kemper Museum has brought more than 100 artists to Kansas City. The collaborative project will present these artists' voices as well as community and curatorial voices to a broad range of listeners.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – The project kicks off November 16, 2007 with the Kemper Museum's exhibition Life After Death: New Leipzig Paintings from the Rubell Family Collection. It includes the work of seven artists whose traditional painting style flourished in Leipzig, a former East German town isolated from the Western influences of the 20th century.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast