Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Mon February 27, 2012
Planning For Retirement In The New Normal
On this Monday's Central Standard, we discuss retirement planning strategies for the new normal.
We'll ask about common mistakes that people make when planning for retirement, review the rules of social security, and learn how to determine an accurate number for your income needs in the future. Joining us in studio is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc. and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors.