Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Mon May 12, 2014
Parents, Teens And Attention Deficit Disorder
The terms ADD and ADHD have become common parlance as more and more kids get diagnosed with these attention disorders. But what’s the difference between your average squirmy kid and one who needs treatment?
On Monday's Up to Date, we talk with psychologist Wes Crenshaw and a few local teens about how kids are diagnosed and whether doctors are over-diagnosing when it comes to these conditions. We also take a look at how to get the right treatments and what a difference that can make.
- Dr. Wes Crenshaw, psychologist
- Sarah, local teen
- Jordan, local teen