Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Tue February 4, 2014
No Business Like Snow Business
Forget the responsibilities a snow day brings for a moment and embrace your inner child.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we want your suggestions for the best sledding hill in KC. Plus, we all grumble about shoveling snow, so what’s the best way to do it? We talk with an expert to get you some tips and recommend the best kind of shovel.
And if you do get stuck in the snow, we've got the rules tow truck companies must follow and an update on how Kansas City’s public transportation is doing this morning.
- Doug Mahoney, founding editor of ToolSnob.com
- Nathan Perry, division director for Tow Services in Kansas City
- Cynthia Baker, director of marketing for the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
- Sean Demory, Kansas City Public Works Department