Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed December 9, 2009
Nicole Lamoureaux Of The National Association Of Free Clinics
Kansas City, MO – Kansas City's Bartle Hall will become one of the nation's largest free health clinics. An estimated two-thousand uninsured people will receive free health care, including limited dental services and vaccinations against the flu and certain sexually-transmitted diseases.
The free clinic is sponsored by the National Association of Free Clinics. As part of our series, "Kansas Health: A Prescription for Change," Health Reporter Bryan Thompson spoke with the association's director, Nicole Lamoureux.
To make an appointment, call toll-free 1-877-249-5030.