Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Tue July 31, 2012
Nature In The City: Drought Edition
This summer's drought is affecting everyone: from farmers to daily commuters to animals. Especially animals.
On this Wednesday's Central Standard, it's another edition of Nature in the City with Larry Rizzo, natural history biologist, and Joe Werner, biologist and urban ecologist.
Hear how wild animals are coping in the extreme heat. Plus, we'll get an outlook on our natural foods, like nuts and berries.
What wild critters have you seen dealing with the heat? Leave us a comment below, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.